Where to demo RF-7 II in Seattle area?

scabbers

The title sort of says it all. Looking to build a Klipsch 5.1.4 system for my new HT, and I'm eager to try out the RF-7 II. But, I hear it's a bit ear-dependent for what you like and I'd like to hear before I buy. Magnolia doesn't carry them, I can't seem to find any resources online. Any recommendations on where to demo (and possibly buy)?

Thanks!

System thus far:

Klipsch CDT-5800-C II x 4  (with metal Klipsch enclosures)

Klipsch PRO-180-RPW x 2 (with Klipsch drywall frames)

LG C8PUA 77" OLED

(Considering Marantz SR 7012)

• Like 1

The Fry’s in Renton had them on display a few weeks ago. I would call them before you head that direction as they might have removed them, to showcase the new III’s.

I wouldn’t expect any critical listening sessions if you make the trip either, their audition setup leaves much to be desired. 

You might also also try Olson’s HiFi in Lynnwood. This is a true audiophile shop that knows their stuff. I just haven’t been there recently so I don’t know what, if any, Klipsch are currently being represented on their showroom. 

Bry's in Marysville? Not sure if they have the Reference line on display but they do have the full Heritage line there so possible I'd give them a call.

Contact Info
1401 state street
Marysville, Washington 98270
360-659-6533