Besides music, what are your hobbies?

JL Sargent

truly an interesting question, nevertheless, usually only seen on a form, and filled in with a reply as what was going on last weekend (for me) but the time tested essence of a hobby carries on for decades... having a shop bench in the garage typically turns into new storage box identified with labels and a recycle bin, or seeing an interesting guitar and figuring something better and buying 230 parts on line which eventually turn into a craigslist habit, or satisfying a fascination with a purchase of a twelve dollar bottle of beer, or recently, trying to get mileage out of a roll of paper towels, and telling the kid's about it... but since form's only have one line to describe your hobby, woodworking works wonders while whistling...

• Like 1

Big race fan here, especially motorcycles, as in multi million dollar Moto GP bikes. I also like IndyCar, Sprint, F1, NHRA, and even Nascar on occasions. I like to play guitar, electric, acoustic, and bass. I've been thinking about getting a piano lately. I love live music, especially guitar driven bands. I am lucky that I have a job that I really like.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

image.thumb.png.a24cdfce334c86c1fbf9919b866bdc69.png

Well, I can't do the smoking pot thing for a while yet again, but in the past 30 years I've gotten into Skydiving then Whitewater Kayaking for 10 years.

But I have always been into electronics and sound! And now I am again!! A pair of 1977 La Scalas found me last Fall! And then I filled in the blanks! :-)

John Kuthe...

IMAG5180.jpg

• Like 4