JohnJ

I really liked windows xp and the soundblaster sound card and recording software I had back then.

No rights needed except that if you had a physical copy of a tune you could record it if you wanted to !!

Believe it or not this and the others I made sound better than some LPs and cds that I have.

Yea this might be considered juvenile music by some, me too depending on how my groove is set any given day. 

This was on the airwaves all the time in central FL at that time! 

IMG-20181113-181217.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I really liked windows xp and the soundblaster sound card and recording software I had back then.

No rights needed except that if you had a physical copy of a tune you could record it if you wanted to !!

Believe it or not this and the others I made sound better than some LPs and cds that I have.

Yea this might be considered juvenile music by some, me too depending on how my groove is set any given day. 

This was on the airwaves all the time in central FL at that time! 

IMG-20181113-181217.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey_Man_Nice_Shot

The song was written about the public suicide of Pennsylvania state treasurer R. Budd Dwyer on January 22, 1987. Dwyer had been convicted on bribery charges in December 1986, and was expected to receive a long sentence from U.S. District Court Judge Malcolm Muir. Professing his innocence and decrying the legal system, Dwyer shot himself with a .357 Magnum during a press conference.[2]

• Thanks 1

Hey Mike, I always thought it was about Cobain too.

Another from the same era, not being a dead-head (only saw them once) never had copies of concerts I attended. Except this one, from the same neighbor that I recorded all the cds I made that year. These two aren't bootlegs, they're Official Bootlegs put out by Pearl Jam that year!

Audience was BRUTAL! Just about literally booed Sonic Youth off the stage.

Eddie chastised us all a little when he came out and started his banter.

Good show, my bud was ripped and upset that it wasn't as good as Metallica had been earlier that year....

apples to oranges, not the same food group, however I put it didn't fly.

I dug it though, NW grunge the way it was supposed to be and by one of the originals!

IMG-20181113-212153.jpg

behind the stub 13 is Go,  14 is a Keep on Rockin' in the Free World  cover

• Like 1