JohnJ

BOOOOOOO!

Led Zep and Sabbath co-exist here and everywhere else!

That's like saying that a NY Strip is awful and a T-Bone is great.

Resequenced? The inside of the old one I had didn't look like that, not even sure if you could clean out the seeds inside that LP cover or not!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

BOOOOOOO!

Led Zep and Sabbath co-exist here and everywhere else!

That's like saying that a NY Strip is awful and a T-Bone is great.

Resequenced? The inside of the old one I had didn't look like that, not even sure if you could clean out the seeds inside that LP cover or not!

I prefer a porterhouse... NY strip on one side , filet mignon on the other..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

You're the chef...... So what the heck do they do with that half a filet they cut off the Porterhouse to make it a lesser T-Bone?

It depends on where the steak is cut from. The tenderloin(the filet in dirtmudds description) is only so big. As it tapers off a steak cut from there is a T Bone. Where the loin is big it's a Porterhouse. And yum I do love me a porterhouse steak. The closer to the bone the sweeter the meat:)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

You're the chef...... So what the heck do they do with that half a filet they cut off the Porterhouse to make it a lesser T-Bone?

The t-bone is more of a end cut..

Where you have a small or tail end of the filet mignon

T-Bones and Porterhouses: What’s the Difference?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So the porter is closer to the body. They elimate the need for the T- bone, but we had them every Sat. night when I was little. When they put them on sale for 8.99/lb I can not resist a good Strip or the Porterhouse, I'll even eat the rabbit food (salad) with one of those and a bacon wrapped baked potato!

• Like 2

Used to know every bit of this release by heart. Been a while now, but the riffs are so incredible, effortless and natural sounding. My lp was long gone by the time I found this on the cheap for vehicle jammin'.

IMG-20190213-191824.jpg

• Like 2

Don't know when it is but Happy Birthday Mike!

You deserve a kickback every now & then for the knowledge you share with everyone here!

Had me looking further into cartridge/tonearm setup than I ever imagined with those links a while back!

And yes everything Little Feat is mastered, pressed, cut and stamped out with the love and care of true professionals back then.

Keep the Faith / Keep Rockin'

• Like 1

This has been in the car for a few days, today this song got backed up and played again as I was looking all over quasi-paranoid about some dumb-dumb sliding into me in all the sleet.

Great tune, made better by the environment today!

IMG-20190219-140716.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

This has been in the car for a few days, today this song got backed up and played again as I was looking all over quasi-paranoid about some dumb-dumb sliding into me in all the sleet.

Great tune, made better by the environment today!

IMG-20190219-140716.jpg

My favorite sheltering sky...

• Like 1