JohnJ

6 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@JohnJ   Robert Plant is magnificent..great Song ( Got my eyes on you ) and sound quality

Take it to the fifth tune and further, the bass there has been resonating the back of this house in the last hour. That first song is eclipsed by the rest of the disc!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Malia's debut album 2002  " Yellow Daffodils "    Her voice always gives me the creeps 

"The creeps" ? Really? Her sultry is unique maybe.. and I do like the song a couple pages back more!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 2:34 AM, JohnJ said:

"The creeps" ? Really? Her sultry is unique maybe.. and I do like the song a couple pages back more!

Yeah, I agree with you. Actually, I meant goose bumps when I hear her voice. This album is still somewhat unbalanced in contrast to their later albums. But still a good debut.

• Thanks 1

Today we still have a holiday in Germany. Easter Monday is still free for everyone. Starting tomorrow I can go to work again. I am very glad because my wife and children are already almost 5 weeks at home because of Covid. Still had a little time for digital record spinning

Oasis (2).jpg

• Like 3

On 3/9/2017 at 4:12 AM, Full Range said:

Starting an analogue listening thread 

Because Klipsch and records go hand in hand I thought it would be appropriate for a dedicated record spinning thread 

Time permitting I will work through my record collection one by one and post as I go with a nice photo 

Hope all record ( darksiders ) tragic's will follow my lead and post on this new Vinyl / Record spinning thread 

So to kick it off I will post one of the very first albums I purchased - and I had to order it 

Artist - King Crimson

Album - Young Persons Guide 

TT - Garrard 401

Stylus - Stanton 981 LZS 

Tonearm - Transfi Terminator 

Let the fun begin on the Darkside :love

image.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Full Range said:

@MicroMara  Looks like you are now hooked to King Crimson music - just like I was back in the very early 70s 

Welcome to the club 

your the instigator...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

There is from the German forefathers of the electronic music group " KRAFTWERK " a collection of all their musical works, acoustically completely revised and remixed " The collection is called " 3 D " The Catalouge " and is from 2017, this collection includes 8 CD's .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catalogue

Kraftwerk.jpg

• Like 3