JohnJ

@JohnJ I will listen to S.P  in the coming days, a good 2 hours I can not manage today, it is already again 2.25 am on Monday, fortunately I have now 2 weeks off and can relax in peace, we do not go on holiday because of Covid, it is better for my family and other people

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Warm & muggy around here so glad I'm done with the outside stuff for the day.

Not sure if I've put this one up before...  Fits the wavelength I've been on lately

PXL-20200913-181040944.jpg

For a band that I learned of probably less than ten years ago these GA guys sound more country, more southern rock than lots out there!

• Like 2

Today we've got a cool E to SE steady breeze and not even 80 after lunch. I know we're a long ways from the gulf and the cloud structures don't reach that far but experience with these things tells me what I've known for a long time. Here in the ACC a lot of our weather comes from the Gulf.

Getting ready to sell the cast iron cookware and the $$ copper crap. Too much trouble to maintain. Not the frying pans though, you cannot get better cornbread or breakfast meat & eggs out of anything else!!

Got tired of the chainsaws nearby so with the windows open for that cool, fresh air after treating that cast iron one last time, I put one of my favorites on:

PXL-20200915-171202547.jpg

• Like 3

I had visited a colleague the other day. He also has the complete vinyl collection of Tull. I have looked at all records . The covers and records look like new. He offered all to me for sale. Next time I visit him I will take them all with me.  @billybob and @Full Range had already given me recommendations. These were all there.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

I had visited a colleague the other day. He also has the complete vinyl collection of Tull. I have looked at all records . The covers and records look like new. He offered all to me for sale. Next time I visit him I will take them all with me.  @billybob and @Full Range had already given me recommendations. These were all there.

DO IT!

just

GO GET THEM!!

But you'll be a lost cause for a couple days afterwards, not leaving the sound room at all :cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Got my Tal today, her first is a jazz instrumental yea her bass is emphasized but not overly so. The Love Remains is more of a rocker in a Gilmore laid back way.

Had the opportunity to listen to all of it on youtube but the ones I heard here a few months ago had me on the lookout for a deal since.

I dig it!

PXL-20200915-223741747.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Got my Tal today, her first is a jazz instrumental yea her bass is emphasized but not overly so. The Love Remains is more of a rocker in a Gilmore laid back way.

Had the opportunity to listen to all of it on youtube but the ones I heard here a few months ago had me on the lookout for a deal since.

I dig it!

.......but now I get really envious and jealous  smilie_krank_101.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Don't worry about it, when you post all of those beautiful sounding Jethro Tull masterpieces in the vinyl thread my stomach will feel green and dizzy!

* the bluspec cd does sound real good!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I dig it!

https://shop.bandwear.com/collections/tal-wilkenfeld-shop/products/talw015

• Tal Wilkenfeld - Love Remains Signed & Numbered Vinyl

TAL WILKENFELD - LOVE REMAINS SIGNED & NUMBERED VINYL

$60.00 USD

Format
VINYL - AUTOGRAPHED
Quantity
ADD TO CART

Vinyl copy of Love Remains signed and numbered 1-1000 by Tal Wilkenfeld

RELATED ITEMS

Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.

Social
  •  
  •  

© 2020 Bandwear. com 2025 Midway Rd. Suite C Carrollton, TX 75006

PayPal Visa Mastercard American Express Discover

• Like 1

So I ordered from Tal Wilkenfeld the album " Transformation " from the US States and the album" Love Remains" from Japan.Of course as a Japan pressing like @JohnJ

Scheduled arrival early november ...Wasn´t available throughout europe, only in australia, usa and japan..

• Like 3