JohnJ

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Their best was in the 70s that run ended with their white album but the two after it were good also.

Still so much stuff to listen and maybe buy eventually... I will have to think about those shelves i want to make in my living room. Just listening to some Def Leppard.

• Like 2

They had some great stuff before Pyromania came out... Have your heard High & Dry?

My favorite of theirs that I no longer have:(

That's why I love youtube, I had bought records in the past that I ended up only liking one or two tracks on it. Now you can listen to the whole thing before you buy it!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

They had some great stuff before Pyromania came out... Have your heard High & Dry?

My favorite of theirs that I no longer have:(

Listened to it, on loan from a friend, great sound! I like "Bringin' On the Heartbreak" and "Switch 625". Also a CD i want to add to my collection.

• Thanks 1

More dust out of the attic lots more boxes and a GIJoe vehicle up there too that I'll have to get down. But geeze this might take some time tomorrow also.

As for this one, think it's more Floyd-like than his other 80s solo.

PXL-20201116-202610380.jpg

* It's getting more cold like it's coming off of snow in the mountains but I don't think there is any up there yet.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Get a black box on this side of the ocean. Happens the other way around too sometimes, Who/what is it?

John Tams is a british folk singer. I first saw/heard about him in a british TV series called "Sharpe". Its about a group of sharpshooters in Wellingtons army in the napolionic wars.

John Tams  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Tams#Television_actor

Sharpe  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharpe_(TV_series)

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Sure can't read it but it's rocking in here tonight!

PXL-20201202-230508371.jpg

it says 隣人に小便をかける もっと大きな声で  pump up the volume  隣人に小便をかける も  pissing of your neighbors ....crying-with-laughter.gif

• Haha 3

More orchestrated than the last disc:

PXL-20201203-013832455.jpg

If the first tune turns you off.. pull up another one this isn't cookie-cutter music these guys, especially the singer had talent. I have no idea what happened to them.

* really after listening to it again, each of theirs that I have is themed such as all the tunes fit together on an lp. So yea all of those above share similarities that I DIG!!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4