JohnJ

8 hours ago, JohnJ said:

If the first tune turns you off.. pull up another one this isn't cookie-cutter music these guys, especially the singer had talent. I have no idea what happened to them.

Queensryche are still around. After some trouble and legal disputes it looks like they replaced their lead-vocalist. I own some CDs myself but haven´t listened to their latest stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queensrÿche

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Remember hearing about Chickenfoot when the RedRocker was talking about stuff once long ago. Pyro... ? played that a couple hundred times when it came out!

Never got along with folks that didn't like BOC 💥 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Remember hearing about Chickenfoot when the RedRocker was talking about stuff once long ago. Pyro... ? played that a couple hundred times when it came out!

Never got along with folks that didn't like BOC 💥 

YES chickenfood is always tasty ...

Enjoy your favorite roasted chicken, take home P100,000 with  Chooks-to-Riches promo - Dot Daily Dose

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@AndreG.  Blue Öyster Cult were great ...Loved their " Godzilla & " don´t fear the Reaper "

Lot´s of music i´ve come to like over the years i first heard in movies. Does anyone here know "Heavy Metal"? Several animated chapters, combine to a movie. Part of the BGM was BOCs "Veteran of the Psychic Wars", like that one too. This movie started my interest in Journey as well, or Steve Nicks, or, or...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Metal_(film)

• Like 2

Heavy Metal had transformed into one of the rotating Midnight Movies right about the time Saturday Night Live came out and was _'n GREAT!

For a year or so it was Rocky Horror, Heavy Metal, Song Remains the Same or Kentucky Fried Movie Friday & Saturday nights at all the mall theaters around here!

Huuuaaaaa, what was that!

You must have total concentwation!

• Thanks 1