JohnJ

You're Welcome!

Felt the same when I heard it first after meeting a new friend at a NA meeting in the early 90s. Blew me away. there's another of his that is more moody and beautiful....

PXL-20201222-204501851.jpg

Couldn't find it in 1080 but it is still nice, don't be fooled by the first couple songs.... it does get a lot more mellow & melodic! Rubina's Blue Sky is my favorite!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not a disc at all & didn't want to put this in Paul's thread because of that. The boombox does play discs though, and this thing is ported in the back for each little driver!

PXL-20201227-221837724.jpg

We didn't call them playlists back then. Just called it a tape around here.

PXL-20201227-221924470.jpg

Good stuff here guys & gals!!

• Like 2

Ever find something in your media that looks out of place and you wonder what it's doing there? It is in my printing. Rap is foreign to me but the first tune is a variant, heck bet they all are, "Ends" is when the deja-vu kicked in.

PXL-20201229-011342242.jpg

• Like 1

I am currently fighting my annual winter blues . The days are dark, almost like the nights, it's rainy and foggy, cold. The hard lockdown does not make it easier. These are the last hours of a year with much light and just as much shadow. Things can only get better in 2021. smilie_tra_026.gif

The Ozric Tentacles > Space for the earth < Released in 2020 ( The self-made photos were also better before )   smilie_tra_060.gif

ozric.thumb.jpg.a5f26c20a0572c2140fc8bc3ae77f3d7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Which 808state did you put up...if I'm guessing right?

black-box again over here

I´ll try again ...would be a pitty if you can´t listen to this modern stunning english intrumental prog rock , hope it works this time ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks! & Happy New Year bud!

But I see a duplicate of the Ozric Tentacles now, trippy stuff. It was the one after "Fascination Street" that didn't show. Don't fret though I've got to be on the right wavelength to listen to the techno stuff anyhow, the Cure I could listen to way more often.

• Like 1

Where's that new guy @Dave1291 ?

Flying the www again yet?

Got one for ya, great for being inside sorting stuff on a rainy day. Remember the King Biscuit Flour Hour on Sunday nights? And this was before I had Klipsch and understood dolby ruined the mids and highs!

PXL-20210101-162407657.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

smilie_new_043.gif  @JohnJ  All the best wishes, stay healthy , find a new nice home and keep on spinning good music, no matter whether analog or digital . The music matters .

You´ve got a lot of tapes there , wow, I think I got storaged approx. 500 . It´s always a dejawu to listen to them. The past comes back to life and many old memories become bright again. They are part of the life lived and it is wonderful when they are brought to life through music.

• Thanks 2

90s had some pretty good alternative stuff, ya know music to get s---ed with? Even though I'd quit by then I recognized that about it!

PXL-20210104-005352121.jpg

I wasn't talking about the Collective Soul or the Our Lady Peace...

SPACEHOG:

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2