JohnJ

1 hour ago, AndreG. said:

Interesting. Wikipedia draws a blank, amazon Germany gives me three Albums of Aragon: Mouse, Don't Bring the Rain and Rocking Horse and Other Short Stories From the Past.

They have 3 more releases 

1992 - The Meeting 

1997 - Mr Angel 

2004 - The Angels Tear 

The group formed in 1987 in Melbourne, Australia. The group disbanded in 1998 and reformed again in 2004. 

On 12/30/2020 at 1:49 PM, MicroMara said:

I am currently fighting my annual winter blues . The days are dark, almost like the nights, it's rainy and foggy, cold. The hard lockdown does not make it easier. These are the last hours of a year with much light and just as much shadow. Things can only get better in 2021. smilie_tra_026.gif

The Ozric Tentacles > Space for the earth < Released in 2020 ( The self-made photos were also better before )   smilie_tra_060.gif

ozric.thumb.jpg.a5f26c20a0572c2140fc8bc3ae77f3d7.jpg

MicroMara......ever consider moving to a place that is sunny and warm?  Been looking at Costa Rica and Portugal .

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tarheel said:

MicroMara......ever consider moving to a place that is sunny and warm?  Been looking at Costa Rica and Portugal .

Portugal is a beautiful country. The capital Lisbon is a dream. It is warm and sunny, the people are very kind. I loved being there, unfortunately only for business. I have worked in 68 countries, unfortunately also only professionally. If I didn't have a young wife and young children, I wouldn't be in Germany anymore. Germany is also a great country but geographically it is not so attractive climatically.

Especially in the months from November to the end of February. smilie_gr_188.gif

But the beer tastes smilie_gr_199.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hey again, getting stuff done it's cool and raining again out. So I'm inside and I don't have enough paint thinner to even do what I'm supposed to so:

The title doesn't show up well in the pic Aerosmith "Live in Philly & Park Rd. Jam" A live 90s stuff and B studio again.

That galvanized steel planter had dirt and live plants in it in the 60s and 70s before we went with the styrofoam and fake silk plants.

PXL-20210125-212709539.jpg

• Like 2

Well, discovered this Funk Fusion Disc again. Didn´t knew that I got it . Brilliant Fusion with all great Jazz Funk Musicians .....Let this roll off your tongue ....Michael Brecker, Randy Brecker, Billy Cobham, George Duke, Marcus Miller, David Sanborn, Bernard Wright, Bill Evans etc.etc.etc. 

deanbrown.thumb.jpg.a9550bfe1e5f4cf6b8bb27b46cf48c03.jpg

Unfortunately only one tune from this disc on YouTube , but a real good one ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had to have some more good 70s stuff this afternoon. Eighty out of a hundred of my cassettes are from then!

This one I needed for my first car...that big-block Magnum Charger. Wore the store bought cassette out so I've had the new and improved version of the compilation for decades now.

PXL-20210126-232549911.jpg

"Once a Rocker, Always a Rocker"

Will always love the oldies!

• Like 2

Sorry @BigStewMan just got back on the pc. Not a move per say yet, but moved a lot of furniture, all decorations & artwork, complete stereo and associated stuff, half the dishes and towels and bed linens. Filled a 10 X 15 X8 almost slap full and not done yet! Went through the storage room today and made it "lighter" My red wall is taupe now like the rest of that room and I had everything from Tull to hair band music today blasting, it doesn't compare to the stereo but the boom box on it's box in a corner so the ports can reflect had me listening to Three of a Perfect Pair out at the shed since all the windows were open to let the paint stink out today! 

& don't ask what that dividing doodle is between KC & ARS... back then I partook often, daily

The reason inside that planter looks so rough is OSPHO, it kills rust like what peroxide does to road rash.

PXL-20210128-004813639.jpg

• Like 2

Following up on my last post 

Reviewing a stack of Prog CDs 

Today’s band is an English neo-progressive rock band formed by Mick Pointer (founder of Marillion) and Clive Nolan (keyboard player of Pendragon). 

This album has at times a heavy but lively beat to, it but also delicate and sensitive in parts - what made it enjoyable for me is it’s fantastic rhythmic beat 

Artist - Arena 

Title - The Visitor - released 1998 

hqdefault.jpg

• Thanks 1

Had to have some tunes earlier pulling the rug out from under the computer desk and cleaning the floor. Another live A and studio B. Started the recording after the radio show started and the announcer said it was "Back to Mud Island for the Best of the Biscuit"!

circa `86 with Ann & Nancy:

PXL-20210206-004430419.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

would that the king biscuit flower hour?

Yes Sir! It was either jazz or the biscuit on Sunday nights if you were at my place or perhaps a neighbor of mine! The jazz on wbcy didn't get that loud though and usually meant I had company that evening.

• Like 2