JohnJ

18 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@MicroMara BTW George where HAVE you been???  Asking for a friend!  That's a great album BUT???  😂

Can´t tell you what happened here in the last past weeks so quickly ...the modem was blown and a nightmare story to get a new one, many many cable business, my own gear and rack rebuilding works at home, and so on. But I´m fine ..thanx so far Dave ..How about yours @Dave1291@JohnJ  ,   @Full Range  ,  @AndreG.    ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Invidiosulus said:

The other discs?

Wow! I've got cassettes that old myself! It still works huh?

@MicroMara I'm up to 25GB tethering through my phone this past month. PC updated twice, my Pixel twice this month too and I really have not watched videos or my 6am newscast on the pc either. Refused to succumb to that extortion attempt (he denies it) from my li'l bro. I'll have internet again Mon or Tues this week for lots less that my bloated phone bill is this month. Seems like you got your www up again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Wow! I've got cassettes that old myself! It still works huh?

It’s about 20 years old at this point and still works.

I found some 3rd party software so I could record discs using windows 10.

Back around 2006 I told myself that I would get a new portable music player when this one died…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tiny Bubbles huh Andre? What a voice that sumo wrestler of a guy has.

Got the companion to my "Blackout" disc finally. Overseas shipping is hit and miss, but better than nationally here.

Back to my teen years again!

PXL-20220318-174409670.jpg

SHM ? don't know if it's worth the $30 but I'd bet it's less than vinyl for this release!

It is way better than the cassette I've always had.

Before they went pop 40 this group was incredible live. 

• Like 4

Isn´t this one a rather "big" bubble? You can hear his "Over the Rainbow/ What a wonderful World" quite often on the radio. I like it, but when i heard "Hawaii ´ 78", i really wanted the CD.

"High´ n Dry", that one´ s still missing on my shelf, have "Pyromania" & "Hysteria".

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This was in my package from Japan a few weeks ago. Wish I could have got the LP but I've got to have tunes now!

Need my Allman Bros to get here.... they were real late to ship.

The opening of this release just explodes, the extras are nice, side one is better to me. Maybe not if I was still 25!

PXL-20220403-192005490.jpg

*the explosion I mentioned above is because although the cover on mine looks the same as that video...

#14 Israel's Son is the opening on mine!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1