JohnJ

• 3 weeks later...

Got my dhl delivery.

They bring the coffee sometimes and the music sometimes too.

Feel like I've doubled my Soundgarden, because with Chris singing Audioslave sound similar. As long as my discogs connection can get me NM discs for $10/no obi and shipping that is not much at all when you get three or four I'll keep getting these superb sounding discs!

PXL-20220815-194040539.jpg

• Like 2

Think I'm going to milk these.

Chris Cornell was such a great R&R singer, it's a shame no one was really close enough to him to notice the pain:(.

When I was young, think it was Paul/John Beatles duo. Then Daltrey, Plant, ZZ's Frank/Dusty duo, + Ian maybe? Yea I saw through my own shadesB)

Every bit as good during Superunknown, after hearing him in these it wasn't too long until I pulled the trigger.

PXL-20220816-143015961.jpg

You WILL Rock On  forever Chris!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After a vinyl session I´m relaxin with some digi spins ...time to use the digital hightec player. Too lazy to change records in the late evening . 

One of my favours John McLoughlin and the 4th. Dimension , " To the One " absolutely high end audio quality, modern , timeless jazzrock at it´s best ! An soundcheck cd for every set-up ...

JMC.thumb.jpg.b8f4e4296b25b3671fd1851465d75ad0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...