JohnJ

I remember them, but not the tune. It's been a few decades now. Got one last week for less that half of what I saw when I looked it up and clicked the amazon link. They wanted $75 for a cd???

HUH UH! Not even for a gold plated one!

The guy at Discogs even threw in a DVD after we had chatted a bit!

PXL-20220915-181148091.jpg

Nice.

All my Lynyrd Skynyrd is on vinyl, now I've got some with me!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Full Range said:

From memory

Was she accused of plagiarism at some point

Nothing  on the Wiki. She does sample here an there. I saw some forums where guys rant about it, I don't give it much credit though. Plagiarism is taken very seriously in Japanese industry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Five CDs in small light cardboard sleeves imitating LPs, but the music is great for only 15€ (about 15$ at home) if you can find them: a tip, treat yourself. Kevin Ayers' first 5 solo records after Soft Machine. There are great musicians with him: Robert Wyatt, Mick Ratledge, Lol Coxhill, Mick Oldfield, Hug Hopper, David Bedford... and many more

KA.thumb.JPG.b98bbb66d2b5a93ce5528a1ea8fb0e90.JPG

• Like 3

Hi,

Yes, Italian sofa is an Italian-made piece of furniture made by hand by craftsmen, it is 22 years old from the year 2000, so it has a little patina. But it's still comfortable, the leather is solid and beautiful, yes it's buffalo leather.

Arrrrggg !  I don't have a photo where you can see it in full and here it's the night, just a few discs on it, not CDs sorry, but vinyls: MicroMara will like this German group, one of the best

146850304_DSC_02753.thumb.jpg.13c0d3ee3e9634c41dcb66de6af90aec.jpg

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, mustang_flht said:

Yes, Italian sofa is an Italian-made piece of furniture made by hand by craftsmen, it is 22 years old from the year 2000, so it has a little patina. But it's still comfortable, the leather is solid and beautiful, yes it's buffalo leather.

The patina on leather furniture or even clothing is what makes it so desirable!

Told my x sis in law these guys were the New-Wave-Dead when they came out and played a nightclub in Orlando

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mustang_flht said:

I have mostly always had / have leather furniture 

Currently have a leather 4 seater in the listening room - and a 6 seater with 3 power recliners - but it can fit 8 people in the family room 

• Like 3