JohnJ

Andre's got the answer @MicroMara plus if it is a self produced by the artist (not a label) they're aren't as many made and across the pond increases the price.

Dom Martin's self produced Blues-Rock I'd have to order from Belfast, Ireland so I've got him bookmarked until noon on Judgement Day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

& for my friends in the Germanic Region, I scarfed these up a few years ago. Fit like a glove, fit my high arch perfectlyB). Each made from a single piece of hide.. think it's whale or some other sea faring Artic creature. The box was destroyed in storage, boots were elsewhere!

PTL!

the Meindl Perfekt!

PXL-20221026-011700929.jpg

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

& for my friends in the Germanic Region, I scarfed these up a few years ago. Fit like a glove, fit my high arch perfectlyB). Each made from a single piece of hide.. think it's whale or some other sea faring Artic creature. The box was destroyed in storage, boots were elsewhere!

PTL!

the Meindl Perfekt!

PXL-20221026-011700929.jpg

as long as they aren´t made out of russian leather ....it´s fine 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, JohnJ said:

You had some quick shipping on that one!

Had you ever heard that first tune over there long ago? Or was it here the other day.

you spun that in the YouTube Spinning Thread last week , I ordered directly after listening to the whole record, still waiting for creole moon 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wodka is another YUK!

like beets, earl gray tea, collard greens & black beans.

Although once, not at the same place and time I had great collards I ate. Then in Miami at a Jamaican place... their black beans were so good I got seconds.

• Like 3