JohnJ

You sure have a lot of the favorite musicians of mine that I listened to on "Jazz Flavors" a Sunday evening radio show here long ago. That's how I got my exposure to the genre.

I put Al Jarreau's voice up there with the greats Sinatra, Cole, Mathis..........

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

You sure have a lot of the favorite musicians of mine that I listened to on "Jazz Flavors" a Sunday evening radio show here long ago. That's how I got my exposure to the genre.

I put Al Jarreau's voice up there with the greats Sinatra, Cole, Mathis..........

These artists will all live forever and ever and inspire us with their music..........

• Like 2

Nostalgia can also be very beautiful, with the German singer Max Raabe ...."You'll take care of me "

0014.gif                                  0009.gif                            0018.gif

0002.gif

• Like 3

There are also incredibly good musicians in Scandinavia, one of whom is called "Jan Garbarek". His album " 12 moons" is a "must have" for every jazz lover

0014.gif          0015.gif

Jan Garbarekkleiner.jpg

• Like 3

She did have a nice voice she imparted her attitude to.

Skinny guy, bet he could belt it out if he wanted to baritone/tenor forgot what that kind of voice would be called but he's both of those probably.

Soothing, then it builds even with the "baby sax".

Decent on the polks would be fantastic over Klipsch, no doubt.

• Like 2

Sorry to break your run here, got a wild hair tonight got a buzz off a shot of that good EC.

80s dance stuff not a bad band really if you can appreciate different stuff.

Contemplating things.... &

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

So Lenny's doing the drums now too!!

New Stuff:o

Like that very talented guy a lot.

He was the "house" band for lack of a better term for it played about 250 + nights a year for several years downtown here at an old beautiful church turned into multipurpose entertainment venues. Spirit Square was/is ? it's name. That was just prior to his big 90s hits that he had.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

So Lenny's doing the drums now too!!

New Stuff:o

Like that very talented guy a lot.

He was the "house" band for lack of a better term for it played about 250 + nights a year for several years downtown here at an old beautiful church turned into multipurpose entertainment venues. Spirit Square was/is ? it's name. That was just prior to his big 90s hits that he had.

is a really nice album, it also sounds great ..............it was released at september 2018

• Like 1