JohnJ

"Who's Next" has their most beautiful song ever on it! 

It's sad but "Behind Blue Eyes" is an eternal totally galactic understood song!

Plus their are no other songs on it that aren't as good!

Should have been sent out with the ridiculous machine that I think is still travelling across the galaxy!!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Once a fan

Always a fan.

Presence is playing in the background right now, it just started and haven't heard it in a while. Down low it sounds pretty good to this 70s kid!

It's the only zep album that matters! Jimmy Page was left to finish the album on his own..

And so great guitar work also.

a true zep album!

• Like 3

Not *%tchin" but I've been ticked off for a month or so now and keeping down low. I do appreciate the Coreg lately.

Fitting for my short fuse as of late, odd for atmosphere music for my dinner for the next couple of days.

PXL-20230412-183937400.jpg

PXL-20230412-184557268.jpg

60s out so a good day for tuna casserole, used celery instead of the water chesnuts' `cause that celery would go bad quicker. Orange marmalade with dry mustard suffices for the garnish, and the chow mein noodles never get toasted anymore?

Not sure about now-a-days except for his speaking shows, but Henry put on h#llacious shows back in the 80s with Black Flag!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Not *%tchin" but I've been ticked off for a month or so now and keeping down low. I do appreciate the Coreg lately.

Fitting for my short fuse as of late, odd for atmosphere music for my dinner for the next couple of days.

PXL-20230412-183937400.jpg

PXL-20230412-184557268.jpg

60s out so a good day for tuna casserole, used celery instead of the water chesnuts' `cause that celery would go bad quicker. Orange marmalade with dry mustard suffices for the garnish, and the chow mein noodles never get toasted anymore?

Not sure about now-a-days except for his speaking shows, but Henry put on h#llacious shows back in the 80s with Black Flag!

delicious dinner, a good wiskey and the fourth tune I liked very much

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

delicious dinner, a good wiskey and the fourth tune I liked very much

No whiskey for me in the daylight anymore George, not in 40 years.

That's tea, 9 times out of ten it would be that, my new filter has been a good one since 3-31-01 and it has to last me forever so it would only be a finger or so across the bottom and after midnight your way for it to be bourbon!!

• Like 2