FS: Klipsch Heritage headphone amplifier, new in box

Shaun K

I have for sale a brand new Klipsch Heritage headphone amplifier.  I received this as a gift but since I rarely use my headphones anymore I don't have much use for it.  I was really into headphones and amps a few years ago, but I work at home now and generally use the system in my basement so I'd like to sell it to help fund my home theater buildout.  I opened the box to make sure everything was in there, but I did not open up the foam wrapper as it's still taped shut from the factory.

I took a few pics of it in the box, but if needed I can open it up for more pics.  Review sites have some nice photos of it in action as well.

Retail on them is $499, I am asking for $400 shipped CONUS.

Details from the Klipsch website:

Encased in formed aluminum with genuine walnut veneer, the Heritage Headphone Amplifier exudes quality before plugging in your headphones. All switches, knobs, and controls are weighted and anodized aluminum for great feel and tactile response. All analog switches operate through relays for the cleanest signal while maintaining a vintage feel.

Features:

• Audiophile digital to analog converter
  • Asynchronous USB interface
  • Dual amplifiers for balanced output
  • Versatile inputs and outputs
  • Low distortion
  • Sample rate notification

https://www.klipsch.com/products/heritage-headphone-amplifier

2018-10-28 17.38.19.jpg

2018-10-28 17.37.59.jpg

2018-10-28 17.37.39.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

I have one. Very nice unit and looks great too.

Glad to hear that...what headphones and sources are you using?  I'm tempted to unwrap it and listen for a week or two, even though that probably would diminish the value.

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Sure is a pretty little thing!

It really is...I'd love to try it out but I just don't use my headphones that much anymore.

Shaun I've only used some Hifiman Planars with it so far and it has plenty of drive for them. I've used a Imac and a Mac Mini via the USB input, mostly with ripped CDs and streaming Tidal. I've also used it as dac feeding my Mcintosh integrated amp with the same computers. It sounds good like that as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...