Google Nexus 6P 64gb Unlocked smartphone -SOLD

rockhound

Bought this phone a few months back to see if I would like Android vs ios. I ended up dumping my iPhone and buying a new Android based phone. No issues with this phone and it is unlocked to use with any carrier SIM card, looking for 125.00  100.00 shipped.

20181029_134113-2268x3024.jpg

20181029_134046-2268x3024.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockhound said:

Yes if att allowed WiFi calling on Google phones I would keep it.

Switched to GoogleFi when I got the pair of 6Ps. Had those and the service on the bill and it was still $30 less a month than att

24 Screw You AT&T.jpg

Could've, Would've, Should've

can not stand those crooks.

good riddance!

14 hours ago, Godataloss said:

I've had a 6P for 3 plus years.  It's been a great phone.  Battery is replaceable if you're not squeamish. 

I have had mine for 2 plus years and its a great phone. Google-fi is the way to go. Works great for calls and data over wi-fi. Only time I had to use cellular data was when hurricane took power out for a week.

Indeed, great phone.  I used mine for 2 years, then dropped it once and the SIM cards no longer read.  My kids use it now for wifi calling, gave them a phone number on Skype and it still works well otherwise.

Moved on to a Pixel XL about a year ago and it's even better than the 6P.  Running on Google Fi for the last 2.5 years, no complaints there.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Shaun K said:

Indeed, great phone.  I used mine for 2 years, then dropped it once and the SIM cards no longer read.  My kids use it now for wifi calling, gave them a phone number on Skype and it still works well otherwise.

Moved on to a Pixel XL about a year ago and it's even better than the 6P.  Running on Google Fi for the last 2.5 years, no complaints there.

Pixel will be my next device if the 6P ever gives up the ghost.  Longest I've ever had a phone so I'm enjoying the suspense.