Chorus ii for sale

Delphi

I’ve got a pair of Chorus IIs for sale. The speakers/horns are in excellent condition as are the walnut cabinets. Sequential serial numbers. Asking $1300 or best offer. 

Located in the Olympia WA area. Shipping would be a bugger and pricy so local pickup would be preferable.

View more photos on Seattle Craigslist site:

A0FB5E16-95CD-4A0B-BC0A-D799ADD06C54.jpeg

• Like 1

No offense to the seller but I will never understand people who are willing to sell their gear on Ebay at lower prices than in here. Even though selling here is free and fees are to be paid on Ebay. I personally know why this is, but not going to thread crap as this happens pretty often.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, makos said:

In his defense, he did open it up to offers. If one were to offer him his auction price minus all the associated fees ... people cancel their auctions all the time.

+1 to this.....an offer is an offer.   They are SWEET

George

3 hours ago, teaman said:

No offense to the seller but I will never understand people who are willing to sell their gear on Ebay at lower prices than in here. Even though selling here is free and fees are to be paid on Ebay. I personally know why this is, but not going to thread crap as this happens pretty often.

I bet three out of four times at least the final deal made is not what the original listing price was unless it was a good deal.

Howdy folks,

ebay is offering a fee free listing on three items hence the listing there. When I first listed here, I just wasn’t sure what to ask so I found what appears to be the upper range because they are in great condition. I’m willing to go down to $1000. Thanks for the feedback and interest.

mako -  you have the correct Craigslist post. Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...