Chicagoland get together

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I just moved out of Geneva @Lemon string hosted a couple events in Batavia ,His family were very gracious hosts and he has a really nice place. Met several members at the first one it was very fun with some really nice gear there. Went to a second one 

@derrickdj1house in Indiana but just over an hour from St.charles. that was fun as well and Derrick had an insane amount of Subs with RF7 II's and Atmos. That was several years ago .

On a side note Derrick was a regular contributor but has not been on here since December 2019 , I know he was ill but I have not heard from him in some time. I fear the worst but pray I am wrong. Does anybody know anything?  He was easily the nicest guy at the get together but thats's not hard with the likes of myself , Beeker, @jimjimbo, @opusk2k9, @jason str and several others.

If you host it , They will come ! LOL

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gnote said:

He was easily the nicest guy at the get together but thats's not hard with the likes of myself , Beeker, @jimjimbo, @opusk2k9, @jason str and several others.

I honestly don't remember Beeker being there, but then, that was a while ago.....

And, thanks for the compliment my friend....😜

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...