WTB MP3 Music Files

NiceSystem

Hello, 

I would like to find about 100gb or more MP3 Music. 

I like all types, Country,rock, rap,dance, metal,eletronic. 

I will mail you a external hard drive, load it up, and mail it back to me. 

I lost all my music last week, laptop broke ( feel in the pool ) 

Let me know what you have. 

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:07 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

?  Trying to be descriptive to help the guy out in terms of what I do not have to offer.   Hopefully someone has what else he's looking for there.  I kind of doubt people on the klipsch forum will charge you for music... But you never know.... 

You wouldn't think they would charge you for the music? I bought about 750G for $150 and I provided the memory. I haven't seen any offers for free music here. If you have a collection of music, I would be interested in getting a copy.

TY

Mark

Zeus121996....... I not paying for MP3 Music, there are to many Klipsch Fans out there, and nice people. 

that i have already talked with via phone, they are willing to give me much more then I need . 

about 3TB worth of music. 

Thank you all for the PM's you sent, I can'y wait to get this massive colection. 

Awesome response from members :D  Think this is really nice :)  

"Only" have about 2GB of 70/80's music but very willing to share it.  Not enough to mail me a drive :(  but if you want to "expand" the music you are looking for and give us your address I am sure many of us will email you some files.

Cheers, Emile

email files ? 

There is way to many GB or TB to email. 

I working with 3 people now, that are willing to give more then 3TB of music ..... 

All Types, Once I have...... I will be willing to share with anyone, just send me a drive and I'll make a copy of it. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NiceSystem said:

email files ? 

There is way to many GB or TB to email. 

OK; let me try this again :(  .. instead of getting Terra-bites of music, most of which you probably do not care for, I suggested you gave us a listing of music you "want." Many of us would be happy to send you files of "songs" or "artists" that can easily be emailed. 

Cheers, Emile

LOL!  I feel your pain!  Put a NAS drive on your router and use.  PM me for my address and send me a 64Gb thumb drive.  I have old Journey, Trower, Waylon, Hank, Sabbath, Alice Cooper, BS&T, Boney James, Fallout Boy, W.C Clark, Celtic, Guy Clark, Marshall Tucker and Marshall Chapman, Tal Wilkenfeld, Diana Krall, Here Come the Mummies, Skynyrd, ..........