Oldtimer's hot sauces

jimjimbo

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

SNIP: 'Using hot sauce faster than Brian can make it. I hope 18 bottles gets me through the new year.'

What do you use it on/with?

Wb

Well, pretty much everything. 

Yellow Peril on all things chicken and my wife’s meatloaf.

Red Menace on everything else. We do a lot of Mexican dishes over here - and the stuff is beyond perfect. 

How about Wendy’s Taco Salad? Ya, that works. 

I also like Paul Newman’s pineapple Salsa. Adding Red Menace makes it a serious flavor contender. 

• Like 2

Im trying to figure out what is not better with any of Oldtimers sauces on it.   Im hooked on Hot ham and cheese with an egg on top for my lunch. Pour a dime spot on each bite you take and you will be energized going back to work.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! The Jahalaban was too hot for me and I gave away the other bottle to a dude who I knew would appreciate it. I still have most of a bottle left and thought to mix it in with some eggs, cheese, ham, that I had on some authentic French Bread--It was unexpectedly most excellent! After my first bite I thought it may be too hot but afterward the burning sensation (again, too hot for me) went away and the rest of the sandwich with tostada chips was VERY tasty! That said, I am now enjoying the Yellow Peril with my favorite the Green and wonder if there is anything new coming down the pipeline? Thanks.