Had A Brush With The Grim Reaper The Other Day

thebes

Was heading home from a job and up a ahead coming towards me was a motorcycle with a side car.  Hard to tell in the fading light of the day, but it looked old, not a Beamer, no piston sticking out to the sides, not a Harley, wrong sound, probably a Brit; Triumph, BSA or Norton.  The bike was black, the side car was black, the rider wore black leather, black helmet and black goggles.  In the side side car rode a skeleton. He flashed by me in a moment, glancing over my way.  I felt a shudder in my heart. 

I knew I had just been passed by the grim reaper How do I know you say?

The skeleton wasn't wearing a helmet.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, thebes said:

Was heading home from a job and up a ahead coming towards me was a motorcycle with a side car.  Hard to tell in the fading light of the day, but it looked old, not a Beamer, no piston sticking out to the sides, not a Harley, wrong sound, probably a Brit; Triumph, BSA or Norton.  The bike was black, the side car was black, the rider wore black leather, black helmet and black goggles.  In the side side car rode a skeleton. He flashed by me in a moment, glancing over my way.  I felt a shudder in my heart. 

No wait. I think this is a riddle.

- Had a brush with the grim reaper...

- The rider wore....a black helmet...

- The skeleton wasn't wearing a helmet...

Did the woman who lives in the yellow house and drives a Ford wear the red hat??

51 minutes ago, sputnik said:

No wait. I think this is a riddle. 

- Had a brush with the grim reaper...

- The rider wore....a black helmet...

- The skeleton wasn't wearing a helmet...

Did the woman who lives in the yellow house and drives a Ford wear the red hat??

Number nine, number nine, number ...

3 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Donorcycles... Always wanted one, never willing to get one due to what I see at work.   

Years ago my expert witness in a medical malpractice case I was defending was a physician who was the head of the Michigan organ transplant society.  During a break, he mentioned that the society was against Michigan’s (since repealed) helmet law.  

• Like 1

I've had run ins with that Reaper guy a few times.  Spun for 386' feet on the freeway once, well, at least that's what the Trooper told me.  Amidst all of the spinning I swear the hooded fellow decided to ride shotgun for a moment.  Just waiting for me to over correct.  Had to burst his bubble.  Was in an '84 Accord doing 90+, it's a long story.....

11 hours ago, ACV92 said:

I've had run ins with that Reaper guy a few times.  Spun for 386' feet on the freeway once, well, at least that's what the Trooper told me.  Amidst all of the spinning I swear the hooded fellow decided to ride shotgun for a moment.  Just waiting for me to over correct.  Had to burst his bubble.  Was in an '84 Accord doing 90+, it's a long story.....

Jesus take the wheel.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, thebes said:

Sidecar cartoons, Sidecar cartoon, funny, Sidecar picture, Sidecar pictures, Sidecar image, Sidecar images, Sidecar illustration, Sidecar illustrations