Accuphase T-100

A1UC

Moving to Ebay

Also I want to apologize to the okie

that did the restore for jumping the

gun , tuner is fixed must of got whacked wrong during shipping we fixed it with a phone call , as for the amp I am sending it back to have it repaired not sure at this time what happened so it would unfair to point

fingers . Anyway it’s all good

I own Accuphase and can testify to its quality. They have a service facility around Gardena, California which should be able to fix any problems........ but they do make certain that the products were originally retailed in the USA. They track serial numbers closely. Obviously these were not serviced by Accuphase. How come?

19 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:
I own Accuphase and can testify to its quality. They have a service facility around Gardena, California which should be able to fix any problems........ but they do make certain that the products were originally retailed in the USA. They track serial numbers closely. Obviously these were not serviced by Accuphase. How come?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accuphase will pay to return ship a serviced unit, but shipping one way is truly costly enough. As long as Accuphase will service these units there should be no troubles beyond the costs to cure. They are very protective of their loyal dealers and this is one way they manage the market. Accuphase and Klipsch is a match made in heaven. At the end of the day someone will own a spectacular system. Best to you in all regards.

BTW..... I have had 2 units serviced by Accuphase and both times the repairs cost less than $100.00. They are very durable but even tanks require service periodically.

Edited by Bosco-d-gama
Addendum