Klipsch KP-362/Pro version Chorus 2 - $499 (TAMPA)

Oicu812

1 hour ago, ZEUS121996 said:

@EmileI don't need them to be here at any particular time. Can you pick them up and hold them until I can start moving them? The owner called me this morning and he's down to $399. Somebody should buy them. They would be my garage speakers so if somebody else can use them, go ahead and get them.

Well, that would be a new experience.  All "local" purchases I have made via CraigsList or OfferUp, I have always paid the seller to drop their stuff off at my house. Please send me a PM with details before I commit to this.

Emile

19 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

He's in Tampa and I have been talking to him. I need help to get these to Chicago, if that can be worked out, I'll be buying these

Mark

If you scored these, and can get them close to here, I can take them to Missouri and maybe Grom can take them north.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I talked with the owner and he took the CL post down since he knows I want them. It could take a while to get them home via the Express but I'm in no hurry. Some of the legs are covered. I could get them to you James, you're in Lexington, maybe have one of the people I know in the horse business would throw them in their trailer or truck coming up from Tampa Bay Downs. That wouldn't happen  for a couple months but It's an option. 

Mark

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I talked with the owner and he took the CL post down since he knows I want them. It could take a while to get them home via the Express but I'm in no hurry. Some of the legs are covered. I could get them to you James, you're in Lexington, maybe have one of the people I know in the horse business would throw them in their trailer or truck coming up from Tampa Bay Downs. That wouldn't happen  for a couple months but It's an option. 

Mark

I'll let you know if I hear of anyone headed this way from there. I'll be flying to then from Orlando next month. Since I already have a pair of these, I know I can't bring them on the flight as carry on.  

• Haha 1