College Basketball 2018-2019

Ceptorman

I watched IU beat up on Chicago State.

Wanted to see Romeo Langford play.  Looks like some Assembly Hall first time jitters to start but he came out of them. He needs to work on those free throws though.

I was impressed with two new faces Rob Phinisee and Evan Fitzner.

Even more impressed to see the four mascots of The Champions Classic teams visit our local Childrens hospital while they were here.

On 11/7/2018 at 9:04 AM, Davis said:

I watched IU beat up on Chicago State.

Wanted to see Romeo Langford play.  Looks like some Assembly Hall first time jitters to start but he came out of them. He needs to work on those free throws though.

I was impressed with two new faces Rob Phinisee and Evan Fitzner.

Even more impressed to see the four mascots of The Champions Classic teams visit our local Childrens hospital while they were here.

I'm sure Romeo will only be there for a couple years.

I was really impressed with Duke. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

They crushed Kentucky by 34. Duke starts four freshmen and three are supposed to be the top 3 picks in the NBA draft next year. 

And they sure seemed to play together well, well coached. 

This new Duke team gave me a different feeling than I normally have about them. I like the school, coach K is a great guy, but I got tired of all their winning over the years, I just got tired of them. But these new guys seem different. I actually was pulling for them from the start (I'm genetically programmed to want anyone to beat Ky) 😀

• Haha 1

I was thinking a #24 ranked team would give the Hoosiers a closer game.

IU is pretty beat up injury wise, I look forward to when they get healthy and the opponents get stronger.

Stomped is a good term for what Michigan did to Villinova and the Nova players were a bit chippy and surprised it appeared by there actions.

• Like 1