College Basketball 2018-2019

Ceptorman

1 minute ago, Dave1290 said:
29 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Good ending Tenn vs Purdue. 

Boiler UP!  What a game you missed Wvu80!  Boilers are ballin!  You really think he went to bed @DizRotus?

C'mon man, I typed that with 2 minutes left in the game.  :rolleyes:

The ENDING was great, both teams were fantastic.  Rocky Top making a huge surge to send it into overtime, Boiler People shooting threes in pressure situations late in the game.

Game just went final.  Purdue to the Elite Eight.  Michigan up now vs Texas Tech.  I like Mich but in this game I am a Big 12 homer. 

Got a barn burner 6-6 between TT and Mich ten minutes left in the first.  We are on pace for 24-all at the end of regulation.

+++

Michigan is down by 20 nine minutes left.  Going 0-12 from 3-point range will do that you.  It's a shame they had a power outage at this point in the tournament.  They've had a good season and they are better than this.

Don't run w/blue and control the time of possession and you'll beat B and his boys the majority of the time.  Ya win games by runnin the ball if the other team tries to run with you.  Smart ball... That won't work w/Izzo's boys.  Hence the solitaire!

It's alllll about discipline.  That's B's weakness.  Just why I felt Izzo would win that 3rd game.  I'd bet money he has blown a gasket again at practice or will blow one tomorrow just to tighten them all up.  He's one heckuva coach but he can be beat.  Gonna take a great offensive effort all the way around along w/a disciplined D to beat Sparty.  Purdon't got lucky tonite and didn't lose the game in regulation.  Painter's not near the coach Izzo is although he's made great strides @ Purdon't since he's been there.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I can't believe North Carolina got beat, wish it was Duke instead. I have a feeling Duke will win it all.

MSU looked good.

Good Grief, I hope you're wrong!

The night duke won in 2010 we had a hailstorm here with the smallest general size that of a cue ball on a pool table. Clusters as big as footballs.

Heard nail guns every day from 7 am until after dark for a year.

Agent with Allstate told me they declared it a minor disaster. It chipped concrete, neighbors girl drove a 911 Caymen... it looked like crumpled reynolds wrap afterwards. The twister touched down at the river fifteen miles away.