Vaping and your optics....

Mighty Favog

I've been Vaping for 4 years, gave up cigs on the very first day and never looked back.

Vaping does NOT produce SMOKE--it might look like smoke but it is not.

My house, car and clothes do not smell from vaping like it did from cigs..

My health is much improved since I quit smoking.

People who are against vaping do not understand vaping.

I doubt that it affects you electronics or lasers.

It doesn't linger in the room because it's NOT SMOKE.

There is not a Tar residue that settles on items like with cigs because there is not any tar.

A vape is the best way to quit smoking without health risk.

Extensive health studies have been done in England where doctors

recommend this as a tool to get people to stop smoking.

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

People who are against vaping do not understand vaping.

Ummmm.... Hopefully the American lung association understands vaping?   No I doubt it.   They never know what they are talking about 

https://www.lung.org/about-us/blog/2016/07/popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs.html

You never know what you are getting. 

I have my own testimony and no one can take that from me.

Vaping is not smoking regardless of what anyone can say.

I use American made products, that are food and pharmaceutical grade quality.

I do not use products from foreign countries where quality is questionable.

I guess you'd rather have me go back to cigarettes.

Touche.   If you are gonna vape, I support your choice to get the highest quality product you can.   I wouldn't tell you what to do one way or the other and I certainly wish it has no ill effects on you.  I was just stating that there is plenty of research currently underway that points in a negative direction.   Certainly still a new "drug" that is currently being regulated.  

• Like 1

Haha OK you got me there. I do know the difference between the two. We don't bbq in CA. We grill. We have no patience for that.   I honestly only know a couple folks out this way that bbq regularly.   The rest of us shame those in the rest of the country and grill.   Propane is quick and easy and the weber makes the meat tasty. I have no complaints.   When I want to eat BBQ, I go for a drive to my buddies play and stay late into the wee hours of the morning.  Worth it 3very time.   

I am very happy anytime anyone stops smoking. That said puhleeze do not light load vaping. Vaping is pretty much an unknown insofar as long term consequences. The vaping industry is not the least motivated by anyone’s health or well being. Their main goal is to become your nicotine provider - period. They want you addicted and they want your $$. They absolutely do target our youth. They want all existing users and they aim to harvest new generations of addicts. NO vapor seller or manufacturer will tell you that their products are harmless and most require their customers to sign liability waivers. The customers accept full responsibility for whatever occurs. Does that sound like a safe product and a sane decision?

Physiologically lungs are not meant to intake anything except good old air, the cleaner the better. Our ‘guts’ are meant for the intake of food, drink, etc. Lungs react to abuse from any foreign substance. No smoke, no chemical vapors. Humidity, yes. Nothing, no nada else. This is pure fact and just plain common sense. Leave your lungs for their purpose of breathing, oxygen in, carbon dioxide out. Eat anything else you wish to put in your body.

Vaping will soon be highly regulated and much more strictly controlled. The sooner the better. They’ve been a loose cannon on a crowded deck. Lastly IMHO nothing looks sillier than somebody smoking or vaping. Burning up $$ at the behest of some snake oil industry is the paramount of gullibility. 

Be happy you quit smoking but when you stop vaping your lungs will heal even faster. Already you’re pleased with how much better you feels ending smoking. Imagine how much better you’d feel after 10 years of quitting it all. Or, conversely, imagine how you could feel after 10 years of vaping and learning that it (plus your packyears of tobacco use) has turned you into a pulmonary cripple. Quit it ALL. That’s the smart decision.

• Like 2