FS - Capacitors - All new, never installed

jimjimbo

10 hours ago, mark1101 said:

The purple ones sound really good.  I have them in my Jub networks.  Are you sure yours are genuine purple ones?  🎵

I am pretty sure they are genuine purple, I will cut one of the more expensive ones open and let you know....thanks for your inquiry....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JBCODD said:

@jimjimbo : I would like four of the Clarity caps 2uf 3%  caps. I think it is time to show my 1980 Heresy some ❤️. Please PM your preferred payment info. PayPal is OK by me. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

JBCODD

Sorry, those are all sold ahead of you.  Thanks for your offer though.  Jim

And no one has commented about the Duck Cap?  I have a parrothead cap for Jimmy Buffet concerts. 

I have had spotted prawns direct from ocean, snap ... wasabi ... sashimi ... off west coast of Vancouver Island ... maybe the best food ever!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

I also throw a cast net off my boat for shrimp. You need to get down here and do that with me. I have a nice audio system in the boat so bring some music.

What?  A nice audio system on your boat?  I don't believe it.

8 hours ago, pigonthewing76 said:

PM for the CBS Sports Hat if available!

That's my WINTER cord hat in Scarlet n Gray...  My ballin hat!  Sowwy!!! I usually get a dozen or two summer mesh hats from a friend who runs camera for CBS.  His company makes them out West and ALL funds are given to the Police Athletic League in NYC.  

7 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm surprised that Jim hasn't offered to trade you for your Ohio State cap.

That's just one!  If they win out this year and play Bama perhaps he'd appreciate one of those a bit more.  Heaven forbid OSU wins somehow...  Talk about sallllttteeeee!!!  On any given day...  :)

The following are the last of the bunch.

(4) ClarityCaps - CSA model - 6.8uf 250V 3% tolerance - $11.00 each (new $13.10)  4 remaining

(8) Dayton 6.8uf 250V 1% tolerance $4.00 each ($5.19 new) 8 remaining

Just FYI, the 6.8uf caps are used in an AA crossover if you want to moderate the mids a bit.