MEH Synergy

Up for sale I have a Wyred 4 Sound Dac2 DAC Excellent Condition With Original Box and Remote. Unit works perfectly and has no issues. Unit comes with original double boxes, remote, power cord and owners manual.  Selling as I am changing my entire system around to accommodate new purchases.   The parasound P6 I purchased comes with a DAC.  I highly doubt it will come close to this unit, but I won't need two DACs.  The unit can be used as a preamp as well and has plenty of output to drive most any amp.   

That Parasound P-6 is a nice pre. I think it's the same one my buddy has (or is it a P-5?) and he has the matching amp.

He let me borrow it once. I was digging the bass management it had.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

P6 is the new one they just released.  Yeah I had the p5 but the DAC on that one was quite average.  Sounded ok, just not great.  Then again I had a benchmark DAC3 prior to compare it to. I will use every piece of this new preamp.  Why I'm buying it. Will save me a lot and sound great. 

• Like 1