Crown C8 vintage speakers - sold

Huiez

These are kind of unusual speakers. My dad bought these new in 72 or 73 along with a Sony STR-7065 and a Dual 1229. These are unrestored originals and as far as I can tell all the drivers function properly. I recently connected these to a vintage Kenwood KA-9100 and they sound good! Cosmetically they need some attention. They appear to have some nice veneer but it could use some touch up and repair. They are heavy at about 65 pounds each. Dimensions are 27.75 h x 18 w x 12 d. $125.00 or make me an offer. No trades. I am in the Central Arkansas Little Rock area. I have more images I can email, etc. if anyone is interested.

IMG_20181013_151226.jpg

IMG_20181013_151435.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hmmm.  Central Arkansas?  I had a pair of those speakers, also.  Crown C-8.  Best speakers I ever had.  Ask your Dad if he bought those speakers from JP Hannon Audio near 12th and University.  Because that's where I got mine in 1974.

Edited by JPH
Missing info.

6 hours ago, JPH said:

Hmmm.  Central Arkansas?  I had a pair of those speakers, also.  Crown C-8.  Best speakers I ever had.  Ask your Dad if he bought those speakers from JP Hannon Audio near 12th and University.  Because that's where I got mine in 1974.

If you didn’t notice, the original post was made in 2018.  The OP hasn’t been on the forum since 2019.