Chorus II

Huiez

Chorus II speakers for sale. I am the second owner. Oiled oak finish. I would grade them an 8 out of 10 cosmetically with no significant flaws. The crossovers have been refreshed with Crites parts as well as the tweeters with Crites titanium diagphragms. I have the original crossover parts and tweeter diagphragms. Grilles are in good shape. These really need nothing
$950 and open to reasonable offers. Prefer local sale due to size and weight of these speakers. Not interested in trades. I am in the Central Arkansas Little Rock area. I have more images if there is an interest.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Huiez said:

These are definitely oiled oak and not raw.

Wow. I just noticed the s/n tag shows oak raw thus your comment. Don't know what to make of that. Definitely appears to be a factory oil finish. Didn't know these were even available raw? Label mistake?

53 minutes ago, Huiez said:

Wow. I just noticed the s/n tag shows oak raw thus your comment. Don't know what to make of that. Definitely appears to be a factory oil finish. Didn't know these were even available raw? Label mistake?

A small detail that doesn't affect much, IMO. The finish looks factory done in your CL pictures, and they're cosmetically in excellent shape.

31 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

i recall seeing a pair of oak raw for sale on here awhile ago... special order for a klipsch family member or somthing like that, were new in the box.   

You are correct, and those were mine.

Even though the speakers in this thread were originally Oak Raw, it's not exactly difficult to apply a few coats of Watco oil to them.  They look nice, good luck with your sale.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 3:37 PM, Rivernuggets said:

Good Luck Benjie. I hope you like them as much as me!

And Welcome to the Forum. Ask any questions. People here are very knowledgeable, and we want you to get the most out of your Klipsch gear.

Thank you sir!! Will do...

• Like 1