Epic CF4 v1 with upgraded DeanG crossovers, and a LOT more

DEP14

I've been asked a few times, will I break up the center channel(s) and the Epic's,

Yes, I will.

I can also put the C7 drivers back in the oak cabinet, and the KV4 drivers back in the black cabinet.

That said, the C7 in oak, with the KV4 drivers, is a very nice match.

21 minutes ago, DEP14 said:

I've been asked a few times, will I break up the center channel(s) and the Epic's,

That's probably a good idea.  All of the speakers you have are highly sought out on their own.  By splitting them up it makes the overall cost lower per unit.

GLWYS.  Those modded CF-4's are the star of the show.  B)

5 hours ago, DEP14 said:

Yes, I will.

I can also put the C7 drivers back in the oak cabinet, and the KV4 drivers back in the black cabinet.

That said, the C7 in oak, with the KV4 drivers, is a very nice match.

4 hours ago, wvu80 said:

That's probably a good idea.  All of the speakers you have are highly sought out on their own.  By splitting them up it makes the overall cost lower per unit.

GLWYS.  Those modded CF-4's are the star of the show.  B)

I thought it was a mighty nice matching setup with the KV4 drivers in the C7 excellent condition cabinet.

What I didn't understand was that it was required to buy those three and the other C7 drivers in the admittedly less than perfect black cabinet.

So I'd think at least an optional choice, with a price, should be the setup as shown, which looks excellent, the two CF-4s and the modified C7.  I just don't see purchasing and shipping an extra speaker that the buyer would then be selling and shipping, maybe 2000 miles back to a new buyer.