Hi my 2 channel home audio

Mems70

Got it.   Well welcome and nice setup. I would imagine the bass is substantial to say the least.... Doesn't look like you have much room to play with as far as placement is concerned (at least from that limited view).   No offense, but placement is far from ideal. I am sure one pair would be more than enough in there.   

Got it.   Well welcome and nice setup. I would imagine the bass is substantial to say the least.... Doesn't look like you have much room to play with as far as placement is concerned (at least from that limited view).   No offense, but placement is far from ideal. I am sure one pair would be more than enough in there.   

Yes bro you are right, wiwould next yearI ’m gonna move to a bigger place, I think is going to be better for all my set, but tell me about the equalizer.... thanks for the advice bro

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Eqs can add unwanted noise and do more harm than good sometimes, especially in a hifI system. It isn't bad to have one per se, and I don't know if the way you currently have it set is jsit for pictures or not, but that would make things sound awful.  In general, IMO, if you are going to use an EQ, it is best to CUT undesirable frequencies first, rather than boost Desireable frequencies.  Proper placement first, use EQ to cut second, if needed and try to stay away from boost.   

• Like 2

Personally, I like an EQ that is 100% bypassable and inaudible.  I use it to correct poor recordings by means of cut. I rarely ever use it, but it is there when needed. 

Do you know this in special? I think this is like you said, it just cut a make the sound better, but I am curious about the other partner said about I going to be thank if I ditch

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Schu said:

I see a smiley face...

A familiar sight from the 70's.....  I think that was just the standard curve everyone thought EQ's were supposed to have which carried over to car audio from the late 70's to 2000.  Good ol' "boom hiss" systems.

Start by flattening the eq.   As you boost those frequencies, you increase noise and mask the other frequencies, not to mention your amps will heat up more and you clearly are not allowing your amps to breathe in those enclosed cabinets.   More than likely, you should probably cut bass by at least 3 to 6 dB from 100 hz down.  Your mains are rear ported and need to be away from the wall to breath. 

• Like 1

If the woofers are blocked as much on the right side as the left, you have probably pulled the mids down (and bass boosted) on your equalizer to compensate for the lack of bass. Having the treble boosted may be just giving more noise/hiss in the high end. Without actually hearing the sound in your room, it is hard to tell. If there is a loss of bass with the eq flat, the mids may seem too strong, since the mids are driven by a compression driver attached to the mid horn. Same for the treble.

I would check the tweeters to make sure they are putting out any sound. You can use a cardboard tube, like from a paper towel roll, to listen through, but please, not at a high volume to protect your ears. If the tweeters are not playing, boosting the high end to try to compensate the by getting some out of the midrange horn will not get you much benefit.

And welcome to the forums!

Bruce