LG c7 Oled...

Schu

I am just testing the waters to see if there is any "local" interest in a less than 1 year old LG c7 Oled.

It would be impossible to ship.

The monitor performs flawless and has zero issues... no banding, no ghost image retention. 

The reason for POSSIBLY selling is to move to a larger screen size.

45366884012_08754226b1_k.jpg

39111790020_5c18727073_k.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome display!

Sorry, but just HAVE TO ask (since I'll probably will buy a new display "later") ... know these wide displays are great for blu-ray movies, but how annoying are the black side bars when watching regular tv?

Cheers, Emile

5 hours ago, Emile said:

Awesome display!

Sorry, but just HAVE TO ask (since I'll probably will buy a new display "later") ... know these wide displays are great for blu-ray movies, but how annoying are the black side bars when watching regular tv?

Cheers, Emile

Not annoying to me at all... I am used to 16:9 format monitors though. Really, it's the standard format... for now.

• Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, Schu said:

is to move to a larger screen size.

Yes that wall screams large screen size, but what will you do with your art work.

I too have been looking for a bigger screen.  I have a12 year old 40" Sony Bravia, I am hoping to score something in the 55" range, maybe OLED if the price is right next Friday.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:52 PM, NiceSystem said:

what size is it ? 55, or 65 ? 

Price ? 

On 11/15/2018 at 10:01 PM, Schu said:

I am thinking something like 1800$.

On 11/16/2018 at 12:03 PM, NiceSystem said:

Wow that is a steep price for a used TV .....GLWS 

On 11/16/2018 at 2:35 PM, Schu said:

This is not your mommies TV, you get what you pay for...

Looking for a good home.

You're not kidding, and even dads have a tough time paying the price!  BUT, I was in the same situation, I asked on Amazon about getting a 55" OLED instead of the 65" OLED, as it was MUCH less, and he said, "Save your money and get the 65 inch" and he was right.  It is an incredible TV, expensive yes, but worth the price.  When I bought too, there was not even a remote possibility of a deal like Schu is offering, it was new or nothing.  Here, you're getting a year-old TV, essentially the same as this year's features AFAIK, for a huge price reduction.

I have exactly the same TV, mine is a year-and-a-half old.  If somebody walked into my house and said they'd give me $1800 for it, or even $2000, I wouldn't sell.  I'd just have to go out and get another one.

Idk, personally, instead of spending about $2000 on a USED tv, I'd take that $2000 with a few hundred more and buy a NEW tv with a valid warranty, etc. Plus, while the C7 is a great TV, 2018s C8 is a whole lot better with the new Alpha 9 processor, makes a huge difference. And if you have $2000 to spend on a USED tv, ya probably got $2500 to spend on the 65" C8 on black friday. Just my 2 cents. GLWS

• Haha 1