The Last Reply Wins

Jeff Matthews

10 minutes ago, richieb said:

Head to Florida, teach them how to count past their fingers and toes -

How is it that after all of these years of problems with voting in Florida that they are still having major issues?  Is it a matter of money, and not being able to update their vote counting systems?  Apparently they didn't learn any lessons from the last ridiculous occurrences?  How many other states have these kinds of problems?  Not many that I know of.....

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

How is it that after all of these years of problems with voting in Florida that they are still having major issues?  Is it a matter of money, and not being able to update their vote counting systems?  Apparently they didn't learn any lessons from the last ridiculous occurrences?  How many other states have these kinds of problems?  Not many that I know of.....

Jim.  It's Florida.

53 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== yous’ guys need to find something to do (other than this), something constructive. Head to Florida, teach them how to count past their fingers and toes - 

All the guys in FL can count to 21 but they have to pull down their pants after removing shoes and socks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, richieb said:

Head to Florida, teach them how to count past their fingers and toes - 

10 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

10 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Jim.  It's Florida.

10 hours ago, babadono said:

Flo duh.

Hey, hey, HEY!  Are you telling me you don't have complete confidence in Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes?

Broward County Supervisor of Elections.JPG

3 minutes ago, ksquared said:

OK, I'm also going to ask, no DEMAND, that Thaddeus Smith be banned for life from ever posting again, and this thread IMMEDIATELY LOCKED.

I'd copy what he posted, but it is so extraordinarily frightening that I'd be just as guilty as he is.

I demand you change your name to kcircled.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ksquared said:

OK, I'm also going to ask, no DEMAND, that Thaddeus Smith be banned for life from ever posting again, and this thread IMMEDIATELY LOCKED.

I'd copy what he posted, but it is so extraordinarily frightening that I'd be just as guilty as he is.

If it wasn't so damn funny, I would agree.

• Like 1