The Last Reply Wins

Jeff Matthews

Hey, hey, HEY!  Are you telling me you don't have complete confidence in Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes?

1363401384_BrowardCountySupervisorofElections.JPG.a691d21c5d04dfbf67ae6a80a2b66dc1.JPG
Reminds me of my days living in Florida. Miami is like my hometown of Laredo.... pure culture shock, most people can't deal with it.

I use to see these bumper stickers that said, "Last American To Leave Miami, Please Bring The Flag". I never got it, until I drove down there. It was / is a King Size Laredo..... with all the latino politics included. Wholly corrupt to the bone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll take Laredo any day over Miami.  Culture shock?  Maybe not to a Texan.  Miami is 5 times worse, with more than five times as many cultures, besides the corruption on all sides.  The last gov of Florida banned the use of words like climate change within the government, while Miami Beach was struggling to keep up with its effects.  I think that guy is now going to join Rubio as a senator.  Who wants to deal with that level of moronic?  Give me Laredo, compadre.