SOLD

Mike1Shirley

20181115_160452-01.thumb.jpeg.bbfdaaa296db1be5031f0e5a8242cc2e.jpegI purchased these brand new in January and they have only been played here and there for the first month.Life and the birth of my child took over and i just havent had the time to enjoy these so i have finally decided to part with them.My brother also has a pair of cornwalls right next door so i cant justify keeping em.They have sat covered up without use for 10 months now..They are absolutely 100% in brand new mint condition.I have EVERYTHING that came with them packaging and box wise..I also have some walnut stands i made for them that i can include for an extra 300..It is fine if you dont want them though..I also welcome you to come and listen to them before buying if you wish..I DO NOT want to ship these..I am located in Conway Arkansas and am willing to meet anyone within 7 hours or so halfway..I am asking 2200 OBO..Message me with any questions or interest.I have a ton more pics i can email or text.5014708653..Thanks guys

Completely different sounds..Each have there pros and cons but i prefer the cornwalls every day of the week for my taste...The fortes have an amazing realism and clarity but they just sound thin compared to the cornwalls.The voice is more accurate on the fortes but cornwalls are just the perfect blend.Everything sounds beefier and more well balanced on the cornwalls..Keep in mind this is same room same amp same everything.It took me 5 minutes to realize im putting the right set up for sale.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1