Contact At Sweetwater

MEH Synergy

Figured I would post this to help others.  I have been buying gear from this guy for years and he gives EXCELLENT prices on anything you need from Sweetwater.   Tell him Chris from California sent you and post your hear here if you score some stuff so we can all googly eye it 👍.

His name is Chris Kress 

CALL 800-222-4700. Chris's extension is 1757. You can also email 

chris_kress@sweetwater.com.

• Like 2

I highly recommend Mogami cables.   You can buy Mogami Gold Interconnects for a steal from this gentleman and they sound very good (not just for the money either).   For those of you that say cables don't make a difference, give them a try and see if they don't change your mind.   Also good contact for subs amps.   

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I highly recommend Mogami cables.   You can buy Mogami Gold Interconnects for a steal from this gentleman and they sound very good (not just for the money either).   For those of you that say cables don't make a difference, give them a try and see if they don't change your mind.   Also good contact for subs amps.   

Be vewy, vewy careful Mr. Wabbit.......

I was surprised that when I replaced the stock jumpers on my binding posts with Mogami's that they made an improvement in sound quality. I went back and forth several times. They've been in action ever since.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just bought some Mogami XLRs to go between my DAC and amp and they sound good. Replaced a couple of Whirlwind cables I got from the local guitar shop just to have some ICs to play around with. I admit I am curious whether or not a higher end XLR like Wireworld would much improve things, as I've replaced all my Rocketfish/Best Buy digital cables and RCAs with WIreworld Eclipse and the improvement was notable. 

• Like 1

Anthony's my "guy". Everyone who buys from Sweetwater gets "a guy". They make everyone feel special and do a good job of it. I'm not trashing them at all, I love them. I ordered a Roland Bluescube 80 on a Thursday afternoon and it showed up at my door on Friday MORNING. Less than a day.  A few months earlier I ordered a Fender Rumble 800 and it was here in a day and a half. I've even ordered....:::::GASP::::: a Bose L1 Model 2 from them and yes, same thing. They call to make sure it got there, that I was satisfied, etc etc. GREAT customer service and any time I order something Anthony calls, even if it's just something I order online. They're a great company. Sweetwater. Yes

They're a great company. Sweetwater. Yes

Yes they are. I have nothing but good things to say about them. 

I'm assuming this company is more for instruments and those types of cables, not something specific for home audio cables?

Correct.   However the mogami Gold cables I recommend are normally for "studio" type applications per se, but lots of guys are using them in hifI and are content with them. Try them yourself.   If you don't like em, you can sell them for your discounted purchase price.    Thank me later.   

Been buying from Sweetwater for years.  I have almost as many guitars as I have speakers >.<

Yes, I have a problem, and my Wife is an enabler.

I just ordered 4 monitor stands for my rears and surrounds this weekend.

Michael Bolton is "my guy"...

Good company.

• Like 1