WTB ATI 1502 Amplifier

Tarheel

Tracking says it should get here tomorrow.  No response from seller following payment and I was getting concerned.  He finally (7 days later) responded that he has some medical issues.

Ten minutes ago I pulled the trigger on some Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers.  Read reviews all morning and could not find anything negative.  Audio Circle had a good write up.

And that room needed a 5th pair of speakers😐

"Just when I thought I was out.....they pull me back in".

• Like 2

On 11/28/2018 at 12:10 PM, Tarheel said:

Tracking says it should get here tomorrow.  No response from seller following payment and I was getting concerned.  He finally (7 days later) responded that he has some medical issues.

Ten minutes ago I pulled the trigger on some Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers.  Read reviews all morning and could not find anything negative.  Audio Circle had a good write up.

And that room needed a 5th pair of speakers😐

"Just when I thought I was out.....they pull me back in".

How'd it go? I've got something similar brewing...

The 1502 arrived safe and sound and was in very nice shape cosmetically.  Everything worked as it should and the extra wattage really opened up my speakers.  Certainly more slam than the 25wpc tube amps I was using.

What is on your shopping list!

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, richieb said:

=== ‘Heel, that is 114 days for This ad. I can almost guarantee these have been for sale for many months prior to these 114 days. I’ve got no bones to pick here , no clue as to the seller. Just what I know of the ad — I’m sure there are no worries —

Looks very nice... my first thought is that heat dissipation should be solved... enjoy !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

The 1502 arrived safe and sound and was in very nice shape cosmetically.  Everything worked as it should and the extra wattage really opened up my speakers.  Certainly more slam than the 25wpc tube amps I was using.

What is on your shopping list!

36 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Will share soon.. Don't want to jinx it. :)

More chickens.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

A 1505 popped up locally at a really good price. Misspelled ad and everything.. Wanted to have it in hand before I got too excited and started sharing. :)

Great!  Still waiting to put my 1502 through the paces.   Spatial M3 speakers arrived yesterday but I have to wait for the music room to get painted on Monday.  Tuesday should be fun! 

Keep us posted when your's arrives.