For sale XF48 and XB-10 Speakers

digregorioj

Up for sale is a set of XF-48 speakers in excellent condition.  These are amplified speakers that can be used with or without a stereo receiver.  The speakers will be shipped in their original boxes and packaging.  We moved and the system was too much for the room.  Also include are a set of bookshelf XB-10 speakers in good condition.  However, they are missing the original mounting brackets, as I had them on my end tables.  Please see below for manufactures specs:

The XF48 Speakers listed new for $1299 each and the XB-10's were $399 for the set

Asking $500 plus $150 for shipping - these way a ton

I'm not able to upload photos but if interested shoot me a PM and I will send them directly

• Like 1

I still think the Icon X series is the best looking speaker.   The current setup is 3 Xl-23's, a pair of XL-12's on the stands you sold me, and a XW-500D sub.  Planning on changing out my receive again over the holidays - it still doesn't sound as good as it did with my old Sony receiver from 8 years ago.  If the XF-48's don't sell I will put them in storage for our next house.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
25 minutes ago, digregorioj said:

Willing to sell the XF-48's and XB-10's for $400 for anyone local to 33913 - just need the room back in my garage - as mentioned they would be over $150 to ship

I think these are worth every penny.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill