Speaker Help

Jefforey

Hello I am new to this site and would like really some help choosing the right speakers for my new 5.1/5.2 system. This system is going to be in a bedroom that's 14'x16', because of the size of the room and other restrictions All my speakers must be Wall Mounted and unfortunately mounted high on the wall. Due to health issues I spend a lot of time watching TV, Movies and Video Gaming, I have another system in my living room for when I'm in the mood for music.

One other problem I have is I have some hearing loss especially with higher frequencies and NEED to have a Very Clear Voice projection for the Center Channel. 

The A/V Receiver I will be using is a Marantz NR-1608 7.2  that's rated at 50W per channel. All the speakers I've been looking at are Klipsch Bookshelf Speakers the two front mains,

RB-51 ii or RB-61 ii, R-15M, RP-150 or RP-160M and lastly the RP-500.  For the Center Channel depends on which series of Mains for the RB ii was thinking about the RC-42 ii or 52 ii.

For the R-15M the R-25C (very sensitive 98 db) and for the RP series either the RP-250C or 440C.

For the two rear surround speakers I know I can use the same series and type as whichever fronts I choose but personally I don't really care for the way they sound so I want to go with a speaker designed for surround, the 2 I've been looking at are the Klipsch RP-240s and I am going to say a Dirty Word sorry Polk Audio FXi-A4 which are dipole/bipole and for what they are sound Great.

As I said before I have to mount all the speakers up high on the wall, I have a 55" TV that is also wall mounted so the Center Channel speaker will be about it. Ideally I know this isn't the best way but it's what I have to work with, however I mount them they will Not be flush against the wall I will be using some type of bracket or shelf and having all 3 front speakers angled slightly downwards. It too hard for me to travel to hear these speakers in person so I'm having to rely on opinions and reviews of others, so if anyone can help me out or has an opinion on which speakers I should go with I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!!

Edited by Jefforey

In your case I'd go with the best center you can.  The RP-450c has a ton of great reviews.  It's not small by any means but it will give you the vocal clarity you're needing.

If you go with the Reference Premiere (RP) line for everything else the sound will blend together really nicely.  I believe all the ones you're considering are currently on sale through Klipsch.  There is also a forum member who is an authorized dealer ( @MetropolisLakeOutfitters ), Cory is always great with advice.  Send him a private message and he'll be glad to assist you.