I really want to like B better...but

Mighty Favog

• Moderators

I like the cain, I think the black looks good because of the color of the back wall which is light, which also makes the cain look different.

If the back wall was darker the cain would jump out, kind of how the tv stand and audio cabinet stand out from the back wall.

But trust me no one would ask me to decorate.

Edit; Either way cool room............got a couple CD's. B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The good ghing so far is when I finished the black grill boards (thanks to Russ), I refitted the boards and cabs with magnets so I change/remove them often. For the cain grills I glued steel washers on the back because another magnet just going to be too strong.

I guess this will all depend on the mood or who's visiting....

• Haha 1

They both look fabulous.  My initial reaction was in favor of black, but now I think I feel a mutiny coming on, so the cane speaks to me.  The cane is a more classic and more sophisticated look.  It’s great that you have flexibility to enjoy cane and able to switch to black.

Great looking space, BTW.

• Thanks 1

Nice looking room, dig the flanking guitars.  I say black,  contrasts the wall behind better.  With eyes closed, music playing, either will work though.  😀What I am curious about is the table in the middle of the floor. Too far away to put ones feet up, a very long stretch for ones drink or a book and a possible shin knocker in the dark.