NLA: Quicksilver Mini-Mite Tube Mono Amplifiers

Bonzo

I have for sale a beautiful pair of Quicksilver Mini-Mite Mono Blocks that sound awesome! They come with a great quad of Genelex KT-77 power tubes and strong testing vintage Telefunken 12AX7’s made in Germany. As a kicker, I will throw in a second pair of strong Tele tubes. These are all long ribbed plate for the tube aficionados out there. They come with the original shipping boxes, long power cords, manual and they have consecutive serial numbers. They are wired Ultralinear. I obtained these amps from the original owner who used them sparingly and took immaculate care of them, as did I. They will accept virtually any 6L6 based power tube. They will be packed very well, double boxed, for safer shipping. Local pickup or a meet within a reasonable distance of Redding, CA is very possible. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Oh, these pair well with the ModWright preamp I have for sale. I would make someone a killer package deal! I’m asking $650.00 plus actual shipping and PayPal fees if applicable.

Thank you, Mark

7F90ED0F-0AF0-4B67-892E-BCE2CD9EA189.jpeg

If that came up last week. They'd be gone already. I was looking for something like this, and buy just couldn't find the perfect one in my price range, which this is. Not that I'm complaining, because I picked up a beautiful restored 1964 HH Scott 340B receiver for under $600. But I've been wanting to try a pair of these for a long time. I knew this would happen too, because it always does. Lol

Good luck with your sale and Happy Holidays. Someone is going to get a great pair of mono blocks for a great price. I should add. To anyone who hasn't heard a 6L6 based tube amp. I highly, HIGHLY recommend you do so. They're awesome! 

Andy B. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bonzo said:

These are no longer available, at least for now. 

Couldn't do it huh? I wouldn't if it were me either. There's not much better without spending a lot more. I would honestly keep them, if it were me. I heard a pair of these years ago, and that's what got me into this mess. If there's something you're not happy with. It's probably something else in your system. There's definitely better. But at what price? Think source, speakers, and room. You'll figure it out. Good luck man. 

• 6 months later...