Crites CT120

JJkizak

125's are fine for cornwalls, but they are about 3 db less efficient, so you need to drop the midrange on the Khorns. I would go with the 120'sa on Khorns as a direct swap. I much prefer the 120's overall, but the 125's are still good in when used wisely with Xover mods.

14 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

125's are fine for cornwalls, but they are about 3 db less efficient, so you need to drop the midrange on the Khorns. I would go with the 120'sa on Khorns as a direct swap. I much prefer the 120's overall, but the 125's are still good in when used wisely with Xover mods.

IOW, the 120's are direct drop-in for all speakers, but the 125's are not.

The 125s are certainy smoother than the k77s, and I had a pair in my LaScalas. When I put the apt-50 driver and larger horn on top of the cabs, I sent the 125s to Jason.

Since I pulled the mids down, the 125s were very smooth and balanced. Today I would get the 120s instead.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2018 at 6:49 PM, Marvel said:

The 125s are certainy smoother than the k77s, and I had a pair in my LaScalas. When I put the apt-50 driver and larger horn on top of the cabs, I sent the 125s to Jason.

Since I pulled the mids down, the 125s were very smooth and balanced. Today I would get the 120s instead.

It was my tweeter of choice for the original Super Heresy pair!! I have equal respect for B&C DE-10, 110 and 120........all great drivers.

• Like 1