Klipsch Cornwall II's with Fast Lane horns and ALK networks.

Downerman

I have a pair of beautiful Klipsch Cornwall II's that have been highly modified (known modifications to the Klipsch community). The squawkers were replaced with fast-lane audio horns and Klipsch K55 Drivers with Titanium Diaphragm's. Two cross over units from ALK engineering. #1 Gentle Slope Network - AP12-500 #2 squawker to tweeter - ES5800. The sound is bold and balanced and I would encourage anyone interested to come and listen to these. No funkie mods... all top shelf components that have really brought these Cornwall II's to life.    The New Horns and crossovers are nearly the cost of these speakers.   I'm running these through Quicksilver Mid Mono Blocks with Mullard EL34's and it's outstanding.     $1500 OBO

I'm on the central coast of California and if you have ANY questions, please feel free to reach out.  

Dave

IMG_4299.JPG

IMG_4300.JPG

IMG_4301.JPG

Edited by Downerman
Mispelling

I was very close to pulling the trigger on the Fastlane horns when I owned Cornwalls.  In fact, when I went to buy them he had just closed up shop and new mid horns were unavailable.  It was a contributing factor of me going to khorns.  I sold my Cornwall 2's for $1k in Northern Ohio, so your excellently modded speakers are a fantastic deal at your asking price in my opinion.  I don't believe they can be beat at that price if someone is looking for something that is going to excel with modestly powered tube amps. 

I'm betting that whatever you're replacing them with is costing you several times your asking price, lol.  I know what it cost me...

Godatalos.... your correct.  The Cornwalls have been really nice.  I was happy as heck with the mods but I heard some Legacy Audio Focus a while back and thought hmmmmm.   That's really nice.  So I pulled the trigger.   I will miss these speakers as they sold and the guy is picking them up tomorrow.   I got full value as the guy didn't even negotiate because he knew what they were.  I'm thrilled for him and hope he enjoys the bejesus out of them.   BTW I think Al is selling the fast lane horns now.  I could be wrong.  Just for the record and for my room, those mods were worth every penny.

Dave

I was happy as heck with the mods but I heard some Legacy Audio Focus a while back and thought hmmmmm.   That's really nice.  So I pulled the trigger.

Yuuuuup. I think someone said that awhile ago.... Oh yeah, it was I.  Excellent choice on speakers sir.   They sound incredible with a big enough room. Wouldn't have sold them if my living room was what it once was....