Pioneer SX-950 receiver

onearmrog

Let me just say that even if this has not been recapped, and if all functions work and this unit works for extended periods of time (4-5 hours), then this is an excellent deal for this, especially if it includes shipping.

These units are not easy to ship and must be packed very well, meaning rigid foam inside double walled boxes, etc.  I hope the OP understands this.

• Like 1

This has not been recapped and will work all day without any issues. Been selling on eBay [ weezeedog ] but if you sell past a certain point every year they inform the IRS so no more eBay for the rest of the year. Thought I would try a few different sites, I can sell for less here as eBay takes 10% of what an item sells for,. 10% of what you charge for shipping then PayPal takes 3.2% of all that I have been selling on eBay for 15 years with nearly 2000 feedbacks at 100% positive  same with Audiogon and US Audiomart and have superb packing skills.