Single Klipsch pro Heresy? $125

W27

29 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I've seen pro Heresy's but not with the aluminum trim.  That is super sharp looking.

I sold a pair to a forum member here last year. They were very pretty and mine had very few scuffs on them. I just get to a point where something has to be removed from the house so I can get something new. Right now i am deciding between a pair of KP-301 ii and another pair of KLF-30"s....lol

• Like 2

so... is the theory behind this cabinet, that it reacts as a horn on the reverse phase to the woofer... because, obviously, it's not designed to be a corner horn ?  just speculating the sights unknown... other than its' unusableness for a flat wall... or a position between tree's outdoors's...

10 minutes ago, windashine said:

the theory behind this cabinet,

It's primarily designed to be used on a stage for live performances.  Think of the triangular shape being on its side, not facing the audience but angled up towards the performer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A pair of those would make stellar Atmos speakers sitting on top of my La Scala's!  :-)  I don't see a port on that one must be an HI-SM.

I have two pair of the standard HIP's one in the aluminum battle dress and the other in the standard ported cabinet.