Kenwood KA-9100 for sale

Huiez

2 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

That’s a sweet unit always loved the older kenwood gear. The phono inputs are great, I think it even has the switch for using mm or mc carts

If it does, you should list that and show a pic, that’s a great selling point

Yes sir it is a sweet unit indeed but it is mm only for phono. Thanks!

GLWS - great to see it listed - oddly enough I am packing my Kenny 9100 up this weekend for sending away to refurb’/recap - have it hooked up to Forte I’s - drives them awesomely, lots of “punch” (for lack of better term) - missing it already :)

On 12/1/2018 at 1:10 PM, rszoke said:

GLWS - great to see it listed - oddly enough I am packing my Kenny 9100 up this weekend for sending away to refurb’/recap - have it hooked up to Forte I’s - drives them awesomely, lots of “punch” (for lack of better term) - missing it already :)

Thanks! That's interesting because I had thought about getting mine restored and may still yet. May I ask who you are getting to do the work?

Actually I got the referral via Klipsch forum, for Paul at Many Moons Audio - which is not so far from you I think.  Will ship mine out tomorrow and just finished packing up earlier tonite.  I have a temporary little junky amp to tide me over and after listening to some CDs during the packaging, makes the mighty Forte 1s sound wimpy and already missing the big kahuna Kenny ;)