SOLD: Lil' Mike Cinema F20 sub

Thaddeus Smith

I've been running this sub for almost 7 years, that last of which has been in conjunction with my THSpud subs. Big room filling bass, but I have an oddly shaped space and was curious how the Spuds sound on their own. Turns out they're plenty good for my needs, with a better overall footprint and placement in my L-shaped room. And I think running all three is causing some issues that I'm just not in a place to resolve with placement or room treatments. So after much deliberation I think I'm going to part with it and clear up some space while giving someone else a chance to own a really well built piece of audio furniture. I'll put pics up shortly, but it's painted tuxedo black, built out of furniture grade MDF, and has big 1" rubber feet to support it. It's live on wood floors the entire time and has never walked an inch.

Full build details are here:  

This will include a ~10ft amp-to-speaker cable made out of 12GA wire with nice techflex and cable pants, and a QSC PLX 1202 to drive it. Local sale in DFW for obvious reasons, unless you'd like to pay up front and have me hold it until you can figure out logistics. (I don't have a pressing need to get it out of my room). 

$550 for the whole setup. SOLD

4 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

How much does that thing weigh and how well do you think it might survive a freight service?  Asking for a friend. 😀

Not sure on the weight. Probably in the 150-200lb range. Easily movable with two people and a Ford Ranger. I've got zero freight experience and an 18 wheeler isn't able to make it down to the road to my house, so those are factors to consider.

5 minutes ago, Schu said:

I'd take it for your price Mike, but I cant commit 100% without some logistical elements... so if you can sell it, carry on.

Understood, and no worries. I'd like to reiterate that it's out of the way in that corner and Morgan isn't barking at me to get rid of it, so I'm happy to store indefinitely and pack up the amp after receipt of payment.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, rockhound said:

Mookie - I think this is going to my Dad for Christmas to use in his shop with KP-301's.

Good deal for you ant Thad, great deal for your dad!

Just how does one go about getting on your Christmas list??!!?? (asking or a friend)

• Like 1